A couple days ago, I was shopping at Kohls with my kids. While looking for a new bra, Tyler announced in a nice loud voice, "You're looking at boob things, Mommy!"
I tried to quiet him with, "Yes, now shhh."
He kept saying, "Those are boob things, you're getting boob things..." After he said "Boob things" 3 or 4 times, I decided to move on & we went to look at table linens. I guess I'll have to wait to buy "Boob things" until my kids can stay home with Daddy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hilarious! Kids have a way of embarrassing us, don't they.
Such a smart boy. You must be proud. Table linens are a very safe place to peruse with a three-year-old.
That's awesome. No need to question if he knows what they are and what they're for. Having a smart, observant kid is not always an advantage, I guess.
Post a Comment