Monday, April 14, 2008

One Word

You. Can. Only. Type. One. Word.
Not as easy as you might think.

I got this in an e-mail & thought it would be a fun blog post. Since this is my blog, I decided to bend the one word rule by hyphenating some words & adding parenthetical explanations to a few responses.

Where is your cell phone? Purse
Your significant other? Jeff
Your mother? Perfectionist
Your father? Sarcasmic (inside joke - I know it's not a real word)
Favorite thing? Silence
Your dream last night? None
Your favorite drink? Strawberry-daiquiri (non-alcoholic, of course)
Your dream/goal? Organization
The room you're in? Bedroom
Your fear? Death
Where do you want to be in 6 years? Bigger-house
Where were you last night? Home
What you're not? Rested
Muffins? Banana-nut
Where you grew up? California
The last thing you did? Breakfast
What are you wearing? Bathrobe
Your TV? PBS
Your pets? Never
Your computer? Laptop
Your life? Chaos
Your favorite day? Christmas
Missing someone? Skinny-me
Your car? Bug-splattered
Something you're not wearing? Bra
Favorite Store? Target
Your summer? HOT
Who will win the presidential race? Idiot
Your favorite color? Brown (never thought I'd say that)
When is the last time you laughed? Now (Explanation - Tyler is jumping on my bed. He says he hurt his rack. I asked him where his rack is & he pointed to his shoulder. At least he doesn't know the true meaning of that expression & that he will never have a "rack.")
Last time you cried? Saturday (watched "We are Marshall")
Who will/would re-post this? Friends

2 comments:

Caroline Haring said...

Way cute! And don't go jumping on your bed with your braless rack! (ouch!) Ha, ha!
Love,
Carrie

Ilene said...

Loved your pets word: Never.

I'm so with you there. I don't do pets.

That rack comment is great.

Jackson is OBSESSED with the hole where a baby comes out (I told him it comes out a hole in my tummy). He keeps trying to find where my hole is. I tell him it doesn't open until the baby wants to come out and leave it at that.