Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Where's the Diaper?

I was just in my bathroom putting my make-up on when I heard my door open. Claire came walking around the corner completely nude, carrying her wet diaper. Tyler was not far behind, carrying an empty box of Huggies & said "Mommy there's no more diapers." What a sight! Best I can tell, Tyler was trying to help Claire change her diaper but couldn't find the diapers that I just put into her drawer. I took Claire to her room & got her all diapered up. At least there was no mess on the floor to clean up. Oh these kids are so funny!

3 comments:

The Kneeland Family said...

Wow! your lucky no poopie! But what a helper. Thanks for caring about my sickness. I am back to the grind.

Kristin said...

I love seeing my kids cute little naked bodies. I wish I could look that cute with the extra chubs I carry around from having 4 kids! My youngest has had some blowouts recently and if I don't catch it right when it happens I find that he has had fun doing a little finger painting with it! It is the grossest thing. It is funny that my oldest daughter who shares the same vibrant personality did the same thing with a couple of her blowouts. Is there a connection?

Mrs. R said...

I think it's cute that they were trying to help each other. :)

Love your new blog design!