
Seven years ago today, Jeff & I were married in the Los Angeles Temple. Life sure has changed in the last 7 years, I like to think for the better. Every year on our anniversary, I like to look at the pictures from our wedding day & remember how much fun it was. Now that I'm getting older, as I look at these pictures, I can't help but realize how blissfully naive we both were. I guess that's how it should be. Anyway, here are a few of my favorite pictures from our wedding day for your viewing pleasure. Oh, and for my old roomies - do you recognize the picture on the top. It's my picture that I always wanted - you know, the one with the whole temple in the background & the flag flying in the breeze.
Here are our family and friends who came to the Temple.
Our rings are so pretty.
The bridesmaids/matrons and groomsmen.
What would a wedding day be without a lot of kissing?
Here's my adorable nephew Colton. I can't believe how little he was there - he's so grown up now!
Here we are with my Grandma & Grandpa. Grandma made my beautiful dress for me. My dress was exactly how I wanted it to be. I need to learn how to sew like Grandma so that I can make dresses for my granddaughters someday.
Here are all of the members of my side of the family who were at the Temple. If you notice that my brother Ryan is missing, that's ok. He was on a mission in Pennsylvania when I got married.
The happy couple in front of the Temple.
Here's Jo Ann with all of her boys. She was so happy that day.
Here's Jeff with his Mom at the Reception.
Dancing with my Dad at the Reception.
Here is my Great-Grandma Cunningham. Isn't she pretty? I think Claire looks a lot like her. I am so glad I have this picture because Great-Grandma C only lived for 10 months after I got married.
Here we're getting ready to cut the cake. I loved our cake! I took a picture from a magazine to the lady who made our cake & she made it look exactly like the picture.
Here's Jeff flinging the garter.
It's so much more fun throwing the bouquet than trying to catch it!





It was so much fun driving around with the car decorated. Cars honked at us & people in restaurants congratulated us. It was kinda sad when we had to wash it off.
7 comments:
Congrats! I'm so glad you got YOUR picture and that the flag behaved and waved properly.
I love wedding pictures. I always thought I would get married in the LA temple. I'm okay that I didn't but I enjoy seeing your pictures there. I know exactly what "perfect picture" tree you are talking about.
Thanks for sharing all the pictures. I was sad when I wasn't able to get to your wedding (being pregnant at the time and Paul's school schedule). I love looking at my wedding photos too. I am not sure that Paul ever looks at them without my encouragement! The kids love to get out our wedding video once in a while too and that is always fun--looking back on the time when we were excited, naive, and a lot thinner (in my case that is. Paul has hardly gained anything in our almost 11 years of marriage.)
I got a good chuckle out of the temple/flag picture. I have always remembered how much you wanted that picture. It turned out beautifully.
Congrats Colleen and Jeff. 7 years is a big one. That is wonderful. By the way, your kids are adorable!
Oh!...So beautiful! 7 Years already?? Congratulations to you two - hope you got to go do something fun. Love ya!
O you guys look so cute!!!
Oh, thanks for sharing those photos! It's the first time I've seen them. :) You were a beautiful bride, and your cake was gorgeous! Congratulations on 7 years!
Colleen, it was so fun to look at all your pictures!! I can't believe it was 7 years ago, man time flies... Congrats!
Post a Comment