Tyler: Mommmmmyyyyy! Kate is covered in something yellow. It's even on her arm. I think it's poo!
*And it was definitely a big poo mess! So fun!
*And it was definitely a big poo mess! So fun!
Claire's behavior calendar from school was yellow today. (Green is best. Then it goes yellow, orange, red.) Claire tried to scribble out her teacher's note explaining why she was yellow. Lucky I'm skilled in reading messed up writing from my years as a teacher, so I could make out "Making inappropriate noises." When I asked Claire to demonstrate what noises she was making, she put her forearm up to her mouth and made a nice loud fart sound.
*Yes that would be my adorable little 5 year old girl making noisy fart sounds in 1st grade!
*Yes that would be my adorable little 5 year old girl making noisy fart sounds in 1st grade!
Matthew: Mommy, check. Did I get all the poo off my bum? (As he bends his full moon over for me to inspect his wiping skills.)
*This brings me great happiness because it sure beats wiping the poo myself. :)
Me to Kate: We don't eat dirty diapers.
*Don't need to say any more.
Matthew jumped into the air, pulled his arms in to his chest and made a full spin before he landed.
Then Matthew asked me: Do you know what that was?
Me: No
Matthew: A tornado!
*That one made me laugh so hard. :)
And the very best moment of my day goes to Claire. We were watching a movie tonight. Claire climbed up in my chair with me and ever so seriously and compassionately looked at me and said, "I'm sorry about your fat tummy."
*Gotta love her sincerity!
I'm sure there will be plenty more funny things. But these were my favorite.
Me to Kate: We don't eat dirty diapers.
*Don't need to say any more.
Matthew jumped into the air, pulled his arms in to his chest and made a full spin before he landed.
Then Matthew asked me: Do you know what that was?
Me: No
Matthew: A tornado!
*That one made me laugh so hard. :)
And the very best moment of my day goes to Claire. We were watching a movie tonight. Claire climbed up in my chair with me and ever so seriously and compassionately looked at me and said, "I'm sorry about your fat tummy."
*Gotta love her sincerity!
I'm sure there will be plenty more funny things. But these were my favorite.
No comments:
Post a Comment