Lucky #7! It only took 7 of these little sticks before I finally got one that had 2 lines on it! Jeff & I are very excited that Baby #3 will be joining our family sometime near the end of December or beginning of January. I'll let you know when I get my official due date. Thank you for all of your prayers. They were definitely answered & I feel so blessed. I can't wait to meet this little one!
Sunday, May 4, 2008
Lucky Number Seven
Lucky #7! It only took 7 of these little sticks before I finally got one that had 2 lines on it! Jeff & I are very excited that Baby #3 will be joining our family sometime near the end of December or beginning of January. I'll let you know when I get my official due date. Thank you for all of your prayers. They were definitely answered & I feel so blessed. I can't wait to meet this little one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
I was so happy to get your phone call yesterday! I was talking to Aaron's mom yesterday, but I didn't tell her because I figured your mom would be excited to break the news first. Looks like you can throw that "Ugly Cake" right out the window and start making a yummy, lovely "Pretty Cake" (milk-free!) Love ya!
Yeah, I'm so happy for you Colleen! I hope you have a great pregnancy. Keep me posted! Love Ya.....Laura
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!
Congratulations!! Although I have to admit adding that 3rd one sounds a bit scary to me. I think we will go for it this summer:)
congrats!, your mom told me about it and how fun to have another baby.
good luck with jeff's treatment.
you have beautiful children.
jayne
Yay! Let the madness begin. I remember it taking many, many sticks to get Thomas. So I try to be grateful for my current surprise baby.
Yay, Krista called and told me that you were prego I am so excited for you and I hope that everything goes well. I am excited for another girls night out sooner than later. Lets figure out a date that will work for all of us and get together! Congrats!
YEAH, so happy for you guys!
Post a Comment