Sunday, December 7, 2008
Naughty Little Boy
My little Matthew has been a very naughty little boy this week! You might be wondering how a boy who has not yet made his entrance to the world could be naughty. . . well let me tell you. Last Tuesday afternoon, I went for quite a while without feeling him move. So, I called my OB's office & they told me to go into Labor and Delivery. When I got there, his heart-rate was just fine. The nurse did a quick ultrasound & found the reason why I couldn't feel Matthew moving. That naughty little boy has flipped himself over into a lovely breech position, which apparently can make it difficult to feel the baby's movements. Now a C-Section is a highly likely possibility in my near future. I really hope that he flips himself back over so that he can come out the way that nature intended! I really don't want to deal with the recovery from a C-Section. So please pray that my baby will get himself into the correct position for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Oh my gosh. What a bummer. Matthew sounds like he might be a little fiesty. I will be praying for you. Take care. We need to get together for the holidays.
What a naughty little boy! I hope he shapes up soon. Doesn't he know Santa's rules about "naughty" and "nice"? You better have a little chat with him. It might help him make better choices! :)
He's already causing trouble, eh?
I went into the hospital when I was pregnant with Thomas because I was freaked because I couldn't feel him move. Of course as soon as they lay me down in a bed he starts dancing around but because they admitted me (it was a Saturday so my doctor's office was closed), I had to sit there for an hour before they would let me go. Funny thing is that I was back the next day because I went into labor.
cute new backround! Matthew is SO grounded!!
ahh you are getting so close to your due date I am so excited. We need to get together before you have the baby.
Post a Comment