Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Obedient Boy

Well, I have some happy news. After a couple weeks of telling Matthew to turn over, he finally decided to obey! On Sunday, I suspected that Matthew had turned over, but I wasn't sure. When I went for my check-up yesterday, it was confirmed by ultrasound that Matthew is head down. Hooray! But, since he barely got his head in the right spot, I have not dilated at all yet. That's OK though. Now I know I'm less likely to have a Christmas baby. (Am I guaranteeing myself a Christmas baby by making that statement?) Anyway, I'm just so happy that Matthew is getting set for a regular ole delivery! Thanks for all of your prayers & encouraging words!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Congrats Colleen! I am glad that things are working out in that department. Do you really deliver so early that you would be expecting to deliver around Christmas or is it just a desire to be done with the pregnancy causing wishful thinking? If you go early like that then I am jealous!