Last night & tonight at dinner, Claire was hilarious. She did not take a nap either day & she claimed that she was not sleepy! I don't think that was entirely true. What do you think?
Dinner on Monday
Dinner on Tuesday
This is the story of my life as a Mommy! What could be better?
5 comments:
That's so funny. I love hearing you and Jeff snicker in the background. I'd do the same thing. Cute baby girl.
I love it when the kids fall asleep at the table. It is one of my favorite things about having children.
soooo funny! I love watching little kids fight off the sleep that they do not need because they "are not tired!"
That's so funny! The kids just watched it like 5 times in a row and then asked. Why does she keep saying "NO". Apparently they don't think fighting off sleep is such a problem.
LOL!! That is adorable. You will have a good story and some great pictures to go with it when she is 13. :)
Post a Comment