Saturday, May 30, 2009

What Moms are For

Tyler is getting ready to go to his swimming lesson & I've been nagging him to put his swim trunks on. He just came in my room, gave me a hug & told me, "I want you to get me dressed. That's what good mothers are for!"
Thanks Tyler. It's good to know my job requirements & how to be good at being a mom. I wonder what makes a good son & can I use that argument with him. "Tyler, I want you to clean up your toys. That's what good sons are for!"

4 comments:

Caroline Haring said...

I think good moms have to pick up the toys too.

The Kneeland Family said...

I would say YES! Use it on him I totally would. Hey are you busy Saturday you want to come out and hang with Jani?

The Kneeland Family said...

I would say YES! Use it on him I totally would. Hey are you busy Saturday you want to come out and hang with Jani?

Ilene said...

good point. My son loves to tell me how to my job too.