Wednesday, April 14, 2010

So Sad

So, when I was cleaning up, I went to throw out the sign that welcomed me to Tyler's room, only to find that this was on the back side of the paper. I guess I'm not always wanted in his room.... so sad.


3 comments:

:corinne: said...

Oh that is sad. I'm not looking forward to when the Trips can do stuff like this. :( but my mom always said to never take it personal cuz kids do the darndest things.

cherisse said...

I love it!!!
It was good to see you the other day for breakfast! We need to do that more often and a girls night with no kids!

Kristin said...

I can't stop chuckling about this! Tyler is so funny. Just so you know. We will be in Anaheim from June 7-14. We would love to see you. We have a two day pass to Disneyland and plan to go to the San Diego Zoo and the beach. Is there a day that works best for you. We could meet at Disneyland or whatever. Let me know. I want to see you!