Well, I'm 3 weeks away from my due date. Baby Katherine could arrive at any time! Good thing Matthew explained how to get her out of my tummy to me this morning. Here's how the conversation went....
Matthew: Mommy, yours tummy is getting even bigger!
Me: Yup, it is. That's because Baby Kate is getting even bigger.
Matthew: Yours tummy is going to pop. You need to drink somefing and yours tummy will pop and she will come out. But you need a barf bowl.
Me: I need a barf bowl? Why... to catch Baby Kate in it?
Matthew: You need a barf bowl to catch all of the blood.
Me: You think there will be blood.
Matthew: Baby Kate's blood.
Well alrighty then. Childbirth explained by a 3 year old. I'm glad I'm giving birth in a hospital & I won't need a barf bowl to catch the blood.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment