Friday, April 25, 2008

One More Chance

Just a quick update... Jeff's Radioiodine treatment is scheduled for May 30th. His doctor is giving us 1 more month to try for baby #3. So now, I'm armed with Clomid to increase our chances. I hope it works. At least now I can feel like I've done my part. If it's meant to be that Baby #3 comes along now, it will happen. If it's not meant to be, we'll just have to wait another year. At least I have Tyler & Claire to keep me busy in the meantime.

Thanks for all of your comments on my previous post. It's nice to be reminded that I have friends who love me!

4 comments:

Kristin said...

Good Luck with everything this month, Colleen. I pray the Lord blesses you with your desire for a baby.

Caroline Haring said...

Wahoo! Happy baby making! I'll keep my finger crossed, you just keep your things uncrossed. It was awesome to see you guys last night. I love that your parents and Aaron's parents live next door to each other. Aaron thought it was cool that all the kids did so well playing with Moe.

Anonymous said...

Good-Luck....I hope all works out for you. I will keep my fingers crossed too. Love ya tons....Laura

Mrs. R said...

Good luck. I will keep my fingers crossed that the Lord blesses you with a new baby by May 30th (You hear that, God? May 30th!!)