Monday, December 29, 2008

Baby Update

I just got home from my OB appointment. It doesn't look like Matthew will be here too soon. I am about a fingertip dilated & more thinned out than last week. But, I wasn't dilated enough for my doctor to strip my membranes. She said it looks like I have a week or so to go. It could be more, but chances are it won't be less. His head is still down, so Matthew is cooperating quite nicely so far!

I am glad that I have a little more time to get ready for his birth. I don't think it's really hit me that in the next 2 weeks I'll have a little baby to care for. I'm really excited to see who this new little boy who's joining our family will be. These last weeks of pregnancy really require a lot of patience - for everyone involved. Tyler has been asking, "Is Matthew coming tomorrow?" He's just dying to help take care of his new baby brother. He keeps asking me if he can rock Matthew to sleep to help me. How cute is that? Hopefully he'll come really soon so that we don't have to keep wondering when he'll get here. I'll keep you all updated.

Have a Happy New Year!

1 comment:

austin and cherisse said...

ahhh when is that baby coming I want to come and see him after he is born I think I will come up with krista! keep up posted